Sunday, March 13, 2011

Birthday Special?

Playing around here tonight on the computer and I found something really neat!

I'm not usually one who buys flowers and sends them but this really caught my eye.

I found this place where you can get exclusive ProFlowers coupons and with them, you can get some really neat deals!

One that definitely caught my eye was a special where you can get a dozen roses for $29.99 and with this special coupon, you could get another dozen for free!

Now, I ask you, How cool is that?

I'm thinking if my budget can cover it, that would make for a really neat gift for me to send a dozen roses to my older daughter for her birthday in about 3 weeks and at the same time, have another dozen sent here to Mandy for an early Easter present.

Now that would work quite well in my book!

No comments: