A little while back, I got TAGGED - imagine that, me -and now, according to the tag and the MEME, I am IT! I am not really that big on the MEMEs as they always seem to ask all kinds of questions that I can never think of an answer for and I put off responding - then, being senile, I forget completely about them too most of the time. This time though I realized that my blogger friend Paige, who tagged me for this MEME, had tagged me a long time ago for yet another MEME that I forgot to respond to so I figured boy, I best get on the stick and do this one, or else! So, here it is - my response to the lovely Paige cause "I am IT!"
But I'm not tagging anyone else -mainly because I have no clue as to what other folks schedules are like and who likes to do MEMEs, who doesn't, etc. So if you read this one and like it and enjoy MEMEs, then pick it up and run with it! And, have fun!
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My grandkids - Miss Maya, the little Princess and her brother,
Kurtis, the "Duke."
2. What were you doing at 0800? Sleeping, oh so peacefully too.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Reading blogs, trying to comment on the ones that would let me do that!
Darned Blogger/Mozilla/Internet Explorer - whatever!
4. What happened to you in 2006? I became "Grammy J" for the third time with the arrival of little Kurtis!
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "You better lay down and go to sleep, little man." (to Kurtis!)
6. How many beverages did you have today? Coffee and lots of it!
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black with a red handle.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Lunch on Thursday at Jim/Charmaine's for my daughter and myself.
9. Where were you last night? Here, parked in front of the computer - of course! Where else would I be?
10. What color is your front door? Grey - as in primer.
11. Where do you keep your change? Usually in a side pocket of my purse but also on my desk, on my dresser too.
12. What’s the weather like today? Kind of misty most of today here.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Vanilla with Raspberry swirls and chocolate chips -can't remember
the name but it's made by Hershey and is so very yummy!
14. What excites you? All kinds of things from my grandkids to new projects, more yarn, new topics to blog about.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Needs a trim - also a perm - right now! Thanks for the reminder.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Just don't ask by how much!
17. Do you talk a lot? Depends -if you count talking to myself, then a lot! Talking to an 18-month-old and a
4-year-old who don't really comprehend - does that count? Talking to my kids who don't usually pay a lick of
attention to what I say probably wouldn't count either, would it?
18. Do you watch the O.C.? What’s that?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes.
20. Do you make up your own words? I used to - now I leave that up to Miss Maya -hers are much more original.
21. Are you a jealous person? Not normally.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Anne, Aimee, Arline, Arlene, Angela, Amanda
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K'. Katie, Kate, Kerry
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Don't have that.
25. What does the last text message you received say? No cell phone, no text messages.
26. Do you chew on your straw? Don't use straws often and pitch them when the drink is done.
7. Do you have curly hair? Wavy, naturally - curly via the perms
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? TO BED!
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Best not name names here or I'll get in trouble! LOL
30. What was the last thing you ate? Fresh fruit crisp made with apples and blackberries - YUMMY~!
31. Will you get married in the future? NO. Why ruin a good friendship?
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Haven't seen any in the past two weeks or past
two months either come to think of it.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? By "like" is that regular friends or a "special" friend?
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? They're soaking as I type.
35. Are you currently depressed? That's kind of a constant but I'm used to it after so many years now.
36. Did you cry today? No, and darned glad of it too!
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because my blogger buddy Paige tagged me to do this and I never got around to
responding to the last tag she hit me with so I figured I'd best get on the stick and answer this one!