Friday, October 22, 2010

Low Funding!

Boy, there's a topic for you, huh? Low Funding! Who doesn't run into issues with not quite having enough money to do what you want or need to do, anyway?

I know I do from time to time, that's for sure. But right now, that's not my base problem, strangely enough. (Since it does tend to plague me from time to time.)

No, right now, this pertains to my poor son -out there in the panhandle of Texas, working away and trying to earn enough money to get himself back on a decent financial track for a change.

But, between trying to balance his fiances a bit for him while he's way out there, and him, trying to figure out how he's gonna manage in a few weeks to allow enough money to make a few necessary purchases of some really heavy, very warm clothing -if things work out the way it looks like they will and if he gets sent up to the cold, northern prairies of North Dakota for his job, there still may not be enough accumulated in his "till" to cover those expenses.

I hope it doesn't come to this but there's a good possibility he may then have to resort to taking out a payday cash advance! I'm not crazy about that idea but it might be the only solution he would have available if push comes to shove, ya know.

It might be either that or run the risk of freezing his butt, fingers, toes, ears off working out in the cold weather that far up north, ya know.

And I'd really hate to see that happen. I kind of like him much better with all his appendages!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh.. I totally feel for him.. And those pay day loans.. I've done those in the past, a looong time ago and altho they seem inticing and even helpful at the time, it's a money merry go round that's difficult to jump off of. If he has to do that, my advice is proceed with caution but understandably, sometimes you gotta' do what you gotta' do, right?