Saturday, April 21, 2007

Nothing Much

For a while today, I thought I was going to have some interesting stuff to write about tonight, but then, things calmed down, petered out and what seemed to hold promise earlier, was dull stuff by the end of the evening. But, because I was waiting to see what happened, here I am -late again and now, I have to bless you all with two bushisms at once. One for Friday and the other, is the weekend one that covers both Saturday and Sunday. So, look at it this way - no Bushisms now till Monday!

Friday, April 20, 2007
"Redefining the role of the United States from Enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment." - Interview with The New York Times; January 14, 2001

and
for Saturday and Sunday - April 21st and 22nd, 2007
"It's your money. You paid for it." - La Crosse, Wisconsin; October 18, 2000

And, in case you are thinking I retyped words into the first quote, I didn't. That's how the quote actually reads. What it means now, that's anybody's guess!

2 comments:

Berni said...

I know what you mean I am having bloggers block and haven't much of anything to write, let alone be of interest to anyone else. It seems you have mastered the new computer I haven't heard you complain. I am rather glad I held off on Vista. You can't buy a computer now without it so I think our timing was right on.

Shelby said...

Happy Saturday Jeni! Thanks for the fun comment this afternoon - we should definetely travel when we win the lottery and see all the wonderful places around the world.. I'm SUCH an adventurer.
Hey - congrats on the NEW Refrigerator! We got a new one (new to us) last year when my parents bought a new one and we got their old one, which was still better than the one we had.
Take care and hope you have a wonderful rest 'o the weekend :)