Saturday, April 21, 2007

Who I Am

If you look to the right side of this page, you'll notice I've added a little something there. A neat little test Dorothy Thompson, moderator of the Writer's Life Group, of which I am a member, sent out tonight to our group.

According to "my" test results, the movie that best represents me - my life -whatever you want to call it, is "Wuthering Heights."

Now, when I saw that, I really had to chuckle a tad there because yes, the description it gives is a lot like me but what brought the smile and little chuckle out of me is because another member of our Writer's Life group, whose blog is listed too under my favorite blogs I like to read, Sandy Lender, is a huge, absolutely THE HUGEST fan possibly ever of Emily Bronte, the author of the book, from which this movie was made!

Sandy also has a book published and just released - available too through Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and various and sundry other book stores titled Choices Meant for Gods.

Check out her blog, learn about her book and then, hie thee off to the book store or go online and order a co
py of it.

And, while you're at it, take the little test that I have on my blog and see what movie you are too. Just have some fun and let me know which movie you come up as then!





6 comments:

thewriterslife said...

Wow...THANKS FOR THE PLUG, JENI!!!! Love ya kiddo!

Anonymous said...

Oh god! I'm "The godfather". Maybe someday, you can do a favour for me.

Paula said...

Too funny! I actually just finally read "Wuthering Heights" this winter. I definately need to go and check out Sandy's book!

Sandy Lender said...

A) Thanks for the plug for Sandy Lender and Choices Meant for Gods!

B) I CAME UP AS THE GODFATHER!! I'm laughing so hard it hurts. That is too great... Tell me I can use that as a defense if I take an automatic weapon to a certain someone in my life...

;)

Jeni, I believe you get the award for "Person Who Made Sandy Laugh so Hard She Cried" today! And, yes, Emily is tres cool. All three of the Bronte girls were incredible. Incredible. I wish I had half their talent. Two of my posts yesterday were about Charlotte because it was her birthday.

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

TomCat said...

I looked for the link, but couldn't find it.

TomCat said...

I was tired and rushed, so I misundertook you. I thought the link was on her blog.

Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
Determining and doing the right thing is the foundation of your personality.