Thirteen Things about Me –Jeni Hill Ertmer
1. I have a degree in Rehab Counseling frin a Big Ten University
2. I graduated from college when I was 50 years old.
3. I was never able to get an interview for a job in my field which leads me to believe strongly that age discrimination is indeed rampant!
4. I am the “semi-permanent Secretary” for my Mom’s family’s annual reunion.
5. I have been a fan of the Washington Redskins since back when they were lovingly called “Otto Graham’s Deadskins.” (You do the math there on that one.)
6. I believe the most important subject, above all others in school, should be reading because if you can’t read, how can you learn other subjects properly.
7. My favorite columnist is Leonard Pitts, Jr.
8. My favorite humorist would have to be Dave Barry.
9. .I believe whoever – doctor, scientist, anyone –finds a cure for the pain caused by shingles, long after the shingles themselves have healed, should receive the Nobel Prize for Medicine!
10. I am a dog lover from way-way back!
11. I have three children, all grown, girl, boy, girl, three grandchildren –boy, girl, boy and 3 step-grandchildren, girl, girl, boy.
12. I love practical jokes and will go to all lengths to get even with other practical jokers.
13. I will NOT try to get even though with people who do things, even mean, nasty things, to me because any time I tried in the past to get even in that respect, it would backfire and I decided – finally – revenge, if it is justified, belongs to One much higher than me!
And there you have it folks! That's me!