Saturday, December 16, 2006

RE: News From Our High School

First and foremost - to any of you who read my post below here about the latest little flap at the local high school (West Branch Area High School in Morrisdale, PA for anyone interested), I apologize to you if you left comments and don't see them posted below the blog article.

I don't know WHY this happened because I never received the comment to allow me to approve it and have it published here.

The only thing I can think of is that there is apparently some glitch going on with Beta blogger and the regular blogger that is prohibiting regular blogger's comments from coming back to me for approval. I think that because the comments posted with that piece are all from folks who use the beta blogger.

So, if you are checking back here about that article, looking for your comments and can't see them, that's what I think happened. And, if you would like for me to receive your comments, please feel free to e-mail them to me at jenniferertmer@peoplepc.com. I would like to receive all comments on this topic as possible and especially so if there is anyone reading this who commented and is from this area, your opinion on this would be especially very much appreciated!

I would like to go through the comments received then and compose a letter to go to both the local newspaper as well as to the school administrators. How I personally feel about this issue is really not the important thing - it is how this all happened seemingly "out of the blue" as well as comments reported to have been made by certain school administrators that were totally out of line and uncalled for in this matter.

So please, if you tried to comment and I didn't receive it, send your opinion to me at my e-mail address as shown above.

Thanks to all who have already done that for me as I very much appreciate your help and support!

2 comments:

thewriterslife said...

Hi Jeni, just seeing if I can comment.

Jeni said...

Well, something worked there Dorothy! I got a notice in my e-mail and I can see the comment here too! YAY, YAY!