Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mysterious

Well, my faithful few (readers, that would be) it looks like there is a phantom loose in the house and it has struck again -taken the "Monday" page for this coming week's Bushism's! I have question everyone in the house (except for Maya and Kurtis) and no one has ever even thought of touching my desk calendar, much less taking a page off of the darned thing. I know it can't be the ghost of my mother coming through and doing this because she was a closet Democrat so would enjoy the humor of these sage sayings. As a result, this week, Monday will be a "make up your own Bushism Day" then. Unless of course, your week begins on Tuesday and if that is the case, then you're ok and here's the upcoming week's supply.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 147 days left

"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness."
--CNN online chat, August 2000

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 146 days left

The national poverty rate reaches 12.5 percent, and 45 milion people are without health insurance.
--August 27, 2004



Thursday, August 28, 2008 -145 days left

"And I suspect that what you'll see, Toby, is there will be a momentum, momentum will be gathered. Houses will begat jobs, jobs will begt houses."
-Gulfport, Mississippi, August 28, 2006

Friday, August 29, 2008 - 144 days left

"I said I was looking for a book to read, Laura said you ought to try Camus. I also read three Shakespeares.. I
ve got a eck-a-lec-tic reading list."
--Interview with Brian Williams of NBC News, August 29, 2006

Saturday and Sunday, August 30/31, 2008 - 143 days left and 142 days left

"It's totally wiped out...It's devastating --it's got to be doubly devastating on the ground.
--From Air Force One above New Orleans, August 31, 2006

Hopefully, next week will be 7 days worth!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

maybe the calendar is honoring the fact that Bush thinks there are 6 days in a week!

Mimi Lenox said...

Oh Lord. That was scary.

NO pressure but if you need a meme to do...You've been royally tagged by The Queen of Memes. I hope you like it.
Monday Mimisms: If You Are A Guy, Do NOT Read This Post. No Boys Allowed!