Sunday, July 14, 2013

Good Move!

Yesterday, I saw something on the Facebook wall of a cousin of mine -of her son, proposing marriage to his girl friend.

She had posted some pictures of his proposal and since they are her pictures, on her Facebook page, I can't post them here but boy, I sure do wish I could do that!

For openers, his fiance is a coach of a girl's softball team so he had taken a regulation softball, cut it in half and then, placed the ring box and ring in a hollowed out section of the softball and closed it up and when he got down on his knee too -on the ball diamond -and presented her with this gift, it looked like it was just another softball!

Pretty cool way to get a girl's attention, don't 'cha think?

I wonder if he got that ring from the selection of platinum rings from joyjewelers.com?

Actually, after seeing the look on her face, I doubt it would matter much to her which jewelry store he went to when he purchased this ring. Just as long as she now has it is all that counts!

1 comment:

Sandi McBride said...

and she said yes, right?
If not, she needs some coaching of her own lol
hugs
Sandi