Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Freezing!

BRRRR! I don't know what the heck is wrong with me but it does seem like I am freezing cold all the time of late.

Yes, I know it's February and cold temperatures (as well as snow -which began to fall here this a.m.) are the norm but this winter, I just can't seem to get warm and stay warm inside the old house.

Sure, part of this is due to the fact that Mandy is trying to conserve fuel oil as much as possible and so, she is keeping the thermostat down lower than we usually would have it set but the week especially, I've had several days in which I felt like I was freezing for sure even though I had several layers of clothes -warm clothes -on and then, even covered up with a blanket too!

One thing for sure that we don't need here (since we have no pool -ha ha) is a pool heat pump although I am convinced m body does need some kind of heat pump to warm my inner system up, just a tad!

2 comments:

terri said...

It's colder here today than it's been in a while, but still no snow. I was wondering this morning when was the last time we reached February and still could see the grass! Hope you're able to warm up some.

Travis Cody said...

There were a couple of days during our snow event a couple weeks ago when I couldn't get my feet warm. I finally had to get into a warm shower, then put on extra socks.