Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Easily Confused

Okay, those of you who know me by now also - hopefully -realize or remember too that I do confuse easily. Sometimes I confuse really, really, really easily -meaning faster than the average bear, ya know.

Well get this now and you tell me what you think.

A friend of mine recently sent me an e-mail and in it, she included a link to a site she wanted me to see -obviously.

What I didn't understand though was her instructions to go to the site bedroom furniture Los Angeles. It just made no sense to me why she had it labeled in that manner.

Maybe it was because almost all the bedroom furniture groupings had some type of reference in the name of those back to an area or town in California but still, just seemed rather a bit of extra baggage to deal with in my opinion and wasn't really relevant to, as my Grandma would have said, "The price of tea in China."

No comments: