Sunday, September 02, 2007

Training Advice

Someone on the Autism Group I joined this week posted this tonight and I don't know exactly how to go about putting a You-tube video on here so bear with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFVoLz88hiU

I don't know if that will work or not if you copy and paste it into your browser, but give it a try.

If it works, be prepared! It's a Japanese video, subtitled in English, on Potty Training!

The music to it has now given me an earworm. Wonderful! If only it would do that for my grandkids!

Something to strive for, huh?

1 comment:

Gene Bach said...

I believe that if you get an account with YouTube you can actually have YouTube put the video in your blog without you having to do anything. I did it once...but can't remember how I did it for sure now. LOL!