Monday, September 03, 2007
"It's a Viral Thing!"
1. Copy and paste the story below, and the rules, on your blog.
2. Find out who you're going to tag. (2-3 people, or more, if you wish)
3. Write one or two sentences to continue the story, and use the titles of the blogs you're tagging or any word(s) associated with them as keywords in the links you include in your part of the story.
4. Remember to tell your taggees that you've tagged them!
5. Feel free to use this and start your own viral link story. I'd very much appreciate a link back to Mothers Home! if you do. (Or a tag, if you prefer!)
Mothers Home! the cave troll yelled. I have been out all day strangling chickens like CRAZY! for the evil Empress. All i want now is a MOment to myself, but i keep getting Linda talking Drivel, but that is better than a certain someone Mooing.
All I could think of was that everyone seemed to want A Little Piece of Me these days. It's no wonder I was feeling down a bit Blue, you could say. I was ready to contact an attorney but rather than working he was over at the rink -of all places! Meanwhile, that left me in a heck of a bind, running short on time till I finally found him sitting there, so calmly turning the pages of time with his socks all sweaty no less and he looked up at me and said "It's about time! " Then, he even had the unmitigated nerve to ask me "Are we there yet?"
Not quite was my reply but my Inner dialogue said Buddy, you're going to be squealing and crying Whee, all the way home! And now, I'm late and it's time to see if Mother's Home yet. Enough of this Drivel from an old avon lady!
Okay folks - your turn is up now!
Dave, the lawyer
Linda at 911