Finally! I'm a little late posting about this but I finally completed the 52x70 inch tablecloth I'd been working on for close to five weeks. I finished it last Tuesday but didn't get around to taking any pictures of it until just the other day.
I should have -actually could have -finished it about a week earlier than I did but there were extenuating circumstances that sort of got in the way. Like sleep, for one!
And a bad head cold that had my eyes watering so much I couldn't see to thread the needle much less do any stitching too. Plus, my nose was runny as well and between the eyes watering and the sneezing and nose blowing, I got next to nothing done for at least three, almost four days one week.
But anyway, it's finished now. And here it is. Thankfully, Mandy is tall enough that she could hold it up -just a little over her head -so I could photograph almost all of the cloth. (Still a little bit that I couldn't fit into the viewer though.)
And here's a close-up of the floral sprays on each outside corner plus four more in the center -not to mention some small sprays along the sides of the cloth too!
Trust me when I tell you this, but I think I need something along the lines of our bathroom light fixtures to give me better light to see what the heck I'm working on.
It's either that or sure as shooting, I'm gonna go blind!