Monday, July 16, 2007

This Coming Week

At least for this week, I'm going to post the Bushisms that apply here all in one post. Do it on a Monday and possibly continue doing it that way. I dunno. I can sometimes be really flexible, then other days, really rigid so for right now, I applying my "flexibility" side. Yeah, right!

But anyway, here they are.

Monday, July 16, 2007
"I mean, there was a serious international effort to say to Saddam Hussein, you're a threat. And the 9/11 attacks extenuated that threat, as far as I --concerned." - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; December 12, 2005

Tuesday, July 17, 2007
"We've had leaks out of the administrative branch, had leaks out of the legislative branch and out of the executive branch and the legislative branch, and I've spoken out consistently against them, and I want to know who the leakers are." - Chicago, Illinois; September 30, 2003

Wednesday, July 18, 2007
"I glance at the headlines just to kind of get a flavor for what's moving. I rarely read the stories, and get briefed by people who are probably read the news themselves." -Washington, D.C., September 21, 2003.

THursday, July 19, 2007
"Now, there are some who would like to rewrite history - revisionist historians is what I like to call them." - Elizabeth, New Jersey; June 16, 2003

Friday, July 20, 2007
"I've changed my style somewhat, as you know. I'm less --I pontificate less, although it may be hard to tell it from this show. And I'm more interacting with people." -Meet The Press; February 13, 2000

Saturday and Sunday, July 21, 22, 2007
"The only thing I know about Slovakia is what I learned firsthand from your foreign minister, who came to Texas.: - To a Slovakian journalist; as quoted by Knight Ridder News Service, June 22, 1999. (Bush's meeting was with Janez Drnovsek, the prime minister of Slovenia.)

And, that's the quotes - I didn't make these up - but some "shrub" did!

2 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

I don't know what to do other than shake my head.

Just.

Wow.

lattégirl said...

Problem with grouping them is that they are Just.So.Painful.

Please go ahead with the weekly version.