Saturday, July 07, 2007

Boring! Boring!

I really do lead a very bland life!

No, it's even beyond bland; It's boring. Downright BORING!

I've known for a long, long time that my life really lacks a lot - money, social stuff, excitement of any type but this morning it really hit me full in the face I guess that it is so beyond bland that even boring doesn't do it justice.

This revelation came to me as I was trying to think what exactly I did the last two days that was so bloody important as to cause me to get behind in making a post at all. Not even a tiny post giving a single paragraph with the Bushism for the day could I manage.

And what exactly was it I was doing to prevent that? Nothing, absolutely nothing!

Then I have the nerve to wonder why I get depressed. DUH!

So, since my mind has wandered far off into some netherland somewhere, doing it's own particular brand of "nothing" I'll give you here the BUSHISM for Thursday, Friday and the weekend and then, call this post quits for today. Fair enough?

Thursday, July 5, 2007

"He understands the need for a timely write of the constitution." - On former prime minister Iyad Allawi of Iraq; Washington, D.C.; April 28, 2005.

Friday, July 6, 2007

"Laura and I really don't realize how bright our children is sometimes until we get an objective analysis." - CNBC; April 15, 2000.

Saturday and Sunday - July 7th and 8th, 2007

"Do you have blacks, too?" - To Brazilian president Fernando Cardoso; Washington, D.C.; November 8, 2001

Now doesn't that middle one -for Friday, July 6th - just make you wonder if George I and Barbara ever realize how bright their "children is" doesn't it?

On the last quote though - doesn't that make you wonder what the heck rock he's living under and just crawled out from under there?

3 comments:

Paula said...

Oh, Jeni! I think we all feel the same one much of the time. I know I do. Who wants to hear about my boring nothingness?? Hope things are looking up soon. Cheers, my dear!

Linda said...

Ah, the boredom of nothingness. I often wonder myself how I can possibly find anything to write about when nothing interesting has happened? But, I guess most people have boring lives when you get right down to it - or maybe not necessarily boring but ordinary. And there's nothing wrong with ordinary!

Anonymous said...

You think your life is boring? Let's trade shoes for a day. I HAVE NO LIFE except working.

I'm gonna change this though. I just have to figure out which Superhero I want to become.

Cheers, baby!

Debo Blue