Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Summer's Coming!

Supposedly, we are well on the road now to the arrival of Spring -something really nice to look forward to there, don't 'cha think?

I'm not going to get too heavy into the anticipation of warmer weather just yet because I know how darned fickle Mother Nature can be in March as well as April as she frequently forgets that the objective -on her part -is to provide gentle rains and warmer temperatures but all too often, she must get more than a tad confused and sends down snow instead.

Yeah -the weather forecasters are predicting more snow -again -this week!

Oh well, such is life.

But it still doesn't prevent me from looking at sales ads for things like swings and a nice outdoor table and also checking out outdoor patio umbrellas too!

I'm thinking too maybe I should get my son to do some thinking and planning a bit and put in a nice (flat) brick patio type area just beyond our deck. Now that would really be neat because then the idea of a patio table and umbrella would actually be feasible.

Yeah, I know -probably just something else to add to my "Dream On' collection.

No comments: