Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Normalizing -a Bit

I'm still contending with the anxiety and depression but thankfully, things are starting to sort of level out at least a little bit.

Yesterday though, something happened that although it may seem a bit unusual, but it did help to turn my thoughts around somewhat.

Actually, it made me howl laughing!

What was this thing that had me totally cracking up, laughing out loud -yes, howling I was laughing so hard?

A video -a simple youtube video!

An old high school friend of mine -knowing nothing of the issues I've been trying to cope with here of late -sent this video to me and I can honestly say I can't remember when I laughed as long and as hard as I did watching the video he sent and then, more video trailers from this show that is apparently on the BBC.

Have any of you ever heard of, ever seen any of these videos about Mrs. Brown's Boys?

If you haven't, you're missing some of the funniest stuff ever! Granted, the language in these is definitely very ADULT language -not for the faint of heart who nevers lets fly with a cuss word here and there -or a lot of cuss words -because yes, these videos do have a  lot of bad language in them.

But they are so hilarious and honestly, for me, it totally turned my day around.

I'm posting the link here to the video my friend sent me. If the use of certain four letter words is offensive to you, I wouldn't really recommend your viewing it. But if you can watch and listen and overlook those four-letter words, I'd be willing to bet my bottom dollar you'll be laughing as hard as I did when I viewed this one -and several others too after watching this!

 
No, it didn't make the things that are constantly on my mind and which are playing some not-so-nice head games with me these days disappear but it did give me a great big bright spot and was the absolute high light of my day. 
 
Maybe, just maybe, it will do the same for you too!

No comments: