Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lighting - Wishful Thinking

If I ever would be so fortunate as to win the lottery, with some of the dreams I have of things I'd like to have, to get to fix up around the house (inside and out), I'd have to definitely be the winner of a really big pot in order to be able to afford all the things I think I'd like to do, to have, here!

I mentioned something to my daughter about wishing we could get something like luminaire lighting around our sidewalks and parking area -which would, obviously, cost a pretty penny -but I do think it would be nice to have a little extra lighting around the place, especially when I take the dog out late at night. Make my walking trips a little easier to handle the dog without having to always balance a flashlight, don't 'cha think?

Initially, she was really confused -not paying full attention I suppose to what I was saying because she misunderstood and thought I was talking about The Lumineers -her favorite musical group!

Make that a reminder to myself to enunciate my words better in the future to avoid confusion!

2 comments:

Suldog said...

If the music group was playing in the driveway all the time, it would probably make things safer, too :-)

Sandi McBride said...

Don't we all dream of how we would spend our lottery winnings? I wish you lumineers for llighting your sidewalk, Jen!!!
hugs
Sandi