Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Rude Awakening!

Let me explain something here -I am sort of cheap but I prefer to think of myself as actually trying to think and spend in a way that is frugal. I've learned a few things the hard way that buying on the cheap doesn't always pay off in the rewards we think it will if/when the item falls apart or breaks down shortly after purchase.

However, there are times too when I question prices of things and wonder if they aren't perhaps made of gold or even platinum based on their costs!

Earlier I wrote a bit about a friend who is expecting and is unmarried and in it, I referenced a clothing site she might find useful.

Well, get this now -the prices on the bridal dresses on the other site were less -way less, as a matter of fact -expensive compared to if one were to purchase a Lela Rose bridesmaid dress!

Now, I find that to be more than a bit ridiculous as well as off limits too. However, I must confess that I really liked a lot of the dresses I saw there though! I know, can't please everyone can ya?

So now, off and running -surfing some more and who knows what other things I might find!

The Shadow Knows! And that's the truth, too, ya know!

No comments: