Monday, April 16, 2012

Picker-Upper?

Okay, I moaned and groaned in my last post about all my computer woes so won't go into details here again about all that crapola.

But the thing is, right now, I'm just not feeling really chipper as there are all kinds of other things swirling about in my mind right now that I just don't have a good hold on apparently and you know what, I really could use?

A hug would be nice!

Even better, I was thinking of this for a surprise and definitely a pick-me-upper -for me anyway -and what would do the trick would be if someone -or say a group of people -would send me a Gourmet Gift Basket!

Yeppers! And I can even tell you the one that would really bring loads of smiles and comfort to me is the one with the cute little Teddy Bear in it as well as a nice soup packet too! (I didn't see any chocolates or other candies so it would be appropriate with respect to the freaking issues I've been having of late with my blood sugar and diet too!)

Plus, just to show how thoughtful I'm trying to be about this, it's also one of the least expensive of those baskets too!

But then again, you know what, pictures of nice comforting things probably work just as well, don't 'cha think?

No comments: