Sunday, August 12, 2007

This Coming Week

Got that senility thing under wraps, under control today! Yeah! I remembered today is the day I should post the Bushisms for the coming week. (Unlike last week, when I forgot about doing that until Wednesday! Bad, bad!)

Monday, August 13, 2007

"We'll be a great country where the fabrics are made up of groups and loving centers." - Kalamazoo, Michigan; March 27, 2001.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"I mean, I read the newspaper. I mean, I can tell you what the headlines are. I must confess, if I think the story is, like, not a fair appraisal, I'll move on. But I know what the story's about." - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; December 12, 2005.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"The suicide bombings have increased. There's too many of them. - Albuquerque, New Mexico; August 15, 2001

Thursday, August 16, 2007

"Bin Laden says his own role is to tell Muslims, quote, 'what is good for them and what is not.'" - Washington, D.C.; October 6, 2005

Friday, August 17, 2007

"I know something about being a government. And you've got a good one." - Stumping for Governor Mike Huckabee; Bentonville, Arkansas; Noveber 4, 2002

Saturday and Sunday, August 18/19, 2007

"Any time we've got any kind of inkling that somebody is thinking about doing something to an American and something to our homeland, you've just got to know we;re moving on it, to protect the United Nations Constitution, and at the same time, we're protecting you." - Aberdeen, South Dakota; October 31, 2002


There ya go folks! More words of wisdom from the DUBYA. Read 'em, run with 'em, weep - or hopefully, get a little chuckle or two (or more) out of the fractured vocabulary and grammar, etc. on the one and only (thankfully). (I'm still wondering what the heck kind of fabric that is in the first one -"made up of groups and loving centers.")

No comments: