Monday, August 27, 2007

Correction!

I guess, if I want to have any peace at all within my family, I best make some corrections here.

My older daughter commented tonight on two of my posts - one from I believe August 14th and was the post about the contest for when any one felt like "Death on a Cracker" and the second comment was on my earlier post tonight "Nice Times Two."

Seems I made a little error in my typing on the contest post where I inadvertently list the year of my older daughter's birth as 1966. I DO KNOW it was 1967 and well, the fingers hit the wrong keys and proof-reading after I type my posts is not a strong point of mine.

Now, if you read her comment on my earlier post tonight - the "Nice Times Two" - well that gives you a good example of what I was talking about in that post as to how I do things at times that really rile and irritate my kids.

So - for the record now - let's get it straight - my older daughter was born in 1967, not 1966. The day I was talking about when I truly had felt like "death on a cracker" though did take place in 1966!

Now, am I forgiven Carrie?

I still love ya no matter what year you were born though.

4 comments:

Shelby said...

it happens to the best of us :)

lattégirl said...

"death on a cracker" is way more polite than a phrase one of my brothers uses. Which I shall not repeat here.

Barb said...

At least you remember her name! :)

Patois42 said...

The fact that she's so young and worried about it. The difference between 39 and 40 or 40 and 41? In the end, it's all downhill from there.