Thursday, January 10, 2013

This I Can Understand!!!

Ah ha! Finally. Something that I can follow, understand, see the usefullness for items like this too!

Just did a search for a link for an item - laptop computer carts - and although the message at the top of the page is a bit confusing -it says in essence this is the wrong page but yet, it's showing items I actually recognize and understand a good bit about how/why they are used too.

So there's yet another link I found that was actually rather easy for me to find and see for myself then too that I had something that fit the agenda anyway.

Sometimes, some of these searches leave me questioning a whole lot of things so I'm always happy though when something I understand is what pops up for me.

No problems finding it and no questions in my mind as to whether this is what is being looked for either that way.

No comments: