Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Home -Need This?

A very dear friend of mine -considerably younger than I though -and her husband are in the process of building a new home. And, because I'm such a kind, sweet, generous with my time (especially computer time and searches) I found some information for her about new furniture she may want to look into for her children.

After all, a new home sort of calls out for new furniture, doesn't it?

Anyway, I found this place but, unfortunately, it pertains to kids furniture Los Angeles so probably would make for a pretty long shopping trip to make a selection plus, delivery might be very problematic too.

But knowing Niki and she knows me too and my ways and whims, she'd appreciate that I was at least thinking about her -as well as her husband Steve and children, Hayden, Emma and Max!

Cause that's just the way I am, ya know!

No comments: