Thursday, January 10, 2013

Confusing Stuff for Me!

You know I occasionally do assignments and try to help people find things on line from time to time. I don't know how good I am at this as it's usually just a one time shot for me to see what I can locate but sometimes, the stuff I come across in the process really does a bit of boggling my mind.

Today, my hunting around led me into looking for information on multiple monitor stands -which for me was a bit confusing as I had no clue exactly why anyone would want or need something like this, but anyway, I did find that one sight at any rate.

I'm still trying to envision how this would be a necessary item to have and in how many kinds of settings perhaps.

I really hate when stuff doesn't show much logic, at least not to my mind, of how it would be a good thing to have.

If you see the usefulness, let me know -just to satisfy my own curiosity, ya know.

No comments: