Thursday, January 10, 2013

HOME!

This is something that has lingered within me for a long, long time but I really didn't know how to express it until today.

A friend of mine shared this YouTube video on Facebook and I absolutely loved -the music as well as the words -and for your viewing and listening pleasure I'll share it with you now too.

http://youtu.be/u5WiqJFq2-o

I hope you find it as lovely in all respects as I did.

And I really want to dedicate this message to all three of my kids and even to my grandkids, as young as they are, that should the need ever arise, to remember this song and the truth that it speaks through the words -and also the beautiful melody too.

You can always come home! Pay no attention to what Thomas Wolfe said about that topic! Mom knows better than anyone else that this can be done -to come home.

Love you all. 

No comments: