Friday, October 22, 2010

Vacation Dream Returns!

Forgive me if I am repeating myself here -I do try not to do that -but I keep having this dream, over and over, about winning a dream vacation in a dreamy beach house!

Why is this, I wonder?

I keep dreaming over and over about spending a lovely, leisurely week in one of the homes that is part of the Outer Banks vacation rentals!

And while there are a whole lot of these beautiful home to choose from, this one, "The Skyhawk" is the one that keeps popping up in my dreams.

Maybe this is an omen that I have won a week long vacation to be taken in this large and lovely house. Do you think that could be what's happening here?

Boy, I sure do wish that is the truth cause then I would know that Mandy and I -and the whole doggone family for that matter -could be able to go to the Outer Banks next May to attend B.J. and Paul's wedding for sure!

Cross your fingers and say a prayer for me that this is what's happening! OKAY?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed. Prayers always. ;)