The complete rules:
1. Link to the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Include the state and country you’re in.
3. List your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location (locally).
4. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.
Vic Grace tagged me.I am in central Pennsylvania, in the good old U.S.A.
My favourite places to eat:
1.Jim and Charmaine's - about 2 miles away.
2. Filippo's in Clearfield - if it's still in operation (not sure there)- 23 miles.
3. Red Lobster, State College, PA - 37 miles
4. Hedges in Clearfield, PA - 23 miles.
5. Any "pot luck" dinner our church has! Especially the St. Lucia Festival Dinner!
I'm supposed to tag five others here. However, since Vic already tagged two of those on my blogger list and I've pretty much "tagged" everyone out in the past week or two, I'm not going to "tag" anyone. However, if you read this little meme and like it, feel free to steal it from me and use it to your heart's content then too!
In addition to the above places - I also liked to go to a place out in Phoenix, AZ -I have no clue if it's still operating as it was 35 years in October since I was in Phoenix last - but I think this place was called "Crazy Ed's" - maybe not though. Anyway, the place I'm thinking of was in Scottsdale actually, up on a hill and the main theme was if a guy entered wearing a necktie, the staff immediately cut the tie off and it got hung up from the ceiling I believe. "Crazy Ed's" might actually have been a place out of Black Canyon Highway (heading north) where the drinks were served in mason jars and they did comedic routines there of a sort of hillbilly variety. But the place where they cut the neckties off - I do remember the food there back then as having been VERY good!
You can tell by my eating places of choice today though - I don't get out to eat very often these days! LOL