Friday, February 01, 2008

A Very Short Trip

Well, my friends, my "peeps," it does look like I am about to go up and away -over the edge for sure.

It's not bad enough that I am already addicted to food, caffeine and nicotine and abuse/use all three quite liberally, but I came across something else yesterday that is probably gonna be the end all, do all, of addictions for me.

I learned I am 85 percent addicted to blogging!


85%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?


I was shocked! Really, really shocked by this bit of news. My kids, if they ever see this though will no doubt inform any and all who ask about their mother that this is incorrect.

The proper percentage, I'm quite sure they will say, should read at least 100 percent if not more!

By the way - gotta give credit here where credit is due too. I found this little test over at Pole Hill Sanitarium. Stop by and check out this blog for some really interesting posts - especially the series he's been doing about music and musicians and cds and such.

Now, looks like I need to take another gander over at my Google Reader, check in to see if there are any new posts that have come through in oh, maybe the last 2-3 minutes. Gotta keep up to date with these things ya know.

10 comments:

Stine said...

Hahaha - that's Broadband for you...
Oh, yes - a bunch of extra code mysteriously adds itself to my links sometimes too. Today, I had a mail from one of my advertisers, politely informing me of the correct link... Blush!
Enjoy your weekend!

Mahala said...

Google Reader has sure made things easier for the Blogging addicted lol.

Dianne said...

I'd love to go take the test but I'm too busy blogging!

TGIF Jeni

Anonymous said...

Well Jeni at least you don't change your whole blog every week like I do! I must stop that.

Sandi McBride said...

Gosh Jeni, only 85%? Are you sure? I'm pretty sure we're gonna tie at 90...maybe you best check again
hugs
Sandi

Anonymous said...

85% can NOT be correct! I have recently discovered the joy of Google Reader too. Helps me keep up better while I'm sneak-feeding my blogging addiction at work.

dr sardonicus said...

You definitely have one of the most advanced cases of blogitis I've diagnosed. Too late to stop now...

Misty DawnS said...

Oh crap - don't feel bad... I'm 92% addicted according to this!
Hello, my name is Misty Dawn
and I'm a blogging addict
(and I don't intend to stop)

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

I'm not even taking that test. Nothing good can come of it ;)

Anonymous said...

I had taken this test before but forgot my grade. :P I am only 65% addicted, how can that be? :P