Saturday, January 25, 2014

More To Come!

For the past two weeks, the weather around this part of the country has been the main news story. Sub-zero temperatures, snow, more sub-zero temps, more snow and now, tonight's news is that next week is supposed to be more of the same!

Sheesh! Enough already! My oil bill is already way to high when we have a mild winter so I am really dreading what kind of small business loan I'll have to secure to keep the old house heated, hot water flowing through the pipes and not have to replace any plumbing!

What's really a shame though -and yes, I realize this is silliness at its highest I suppose -but isn't it a shame that we can't take this cold -these icy temperatures and bottle the cold up and then, come summer, when it's scorching hot, be able to run the coldness through some kind of coolant pump and thus, give ourselves a break on expensive air conditioning costs that way?

I know this is an improbability type thing but dang it, there should be some way to put all this cold stuff to some economical use, don't 'cha think?

Anyway, I'm just suffering from a bit of cabin and snowed-in, frozen-in fever -if there is such a thing as that!

No comments: