Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Whole Thing!!!

I'm sorry to report -again -or should I say "As usual" that my attempts to get my blood sugar levels, my cholesterol levels and my weight all in sync are not working!

No matter what I eat -whether it be stuff that is very low in calories, or minimal carbs, if any, or items that are supposed to help keep the cholesterol in check, what it all boils down to pretty much is that my food intake then is relying pretty much on lettuce!

And even that is sketchy for what it does to my intestines in the process!

Yeah, as the old saying goes, "No rest for the weary or the wicked" and by golly, I guess I must fit in that slot now.

I'm thinking maybe is should just go to this website http://www.shoppharmacycounter.com/t-Adipex-Medicine.aspx and tell the pharmacist to give me all that stuff they have as if I'm gonna have to give up eating (which is what it darned near does seem like I'll have to do) I better bloody well have something around to help me not miss food so much then in the process, don't 'cha think?

I know that's irrational thinking but dang it anyway, when no matter what I eat my blood sugar levels always go in the reverse of what the no carb, lo-cal stuff is supposed to do to those tests! Just can't get them to work out and behave the way they are supposed to do and frankly, it is driving me bonkers in the process!

No comments: