Monday, April 08, 2013

Hop aboard for a Good Ride!

I have friends -a couple who used to live up in this region -who have been residing for a little over 30 years now in the Tampa Bay-St. Petersburg region of Florida.

They've been after me ever since they moved down there to come visit them sometime. I'd really love to be able to do that -to go down there and much as I would dearly love to make the trip down there, I know too that just is never gonna be in the cards for me.

Why?

Because my finances just won't allow for me to travel that far!

However, know this couple the way I do, I can just envision that if I were to fly down there -or even take a train or a bus -they would be crazy enough to show up to pick me up using the limo service St Petersburg -or some other means such as that, to take me back to their fine abode!

Yeah, that would be just like them to pull a stunt like that, for sure!

1 comment:

Smalltown RN said...

I understand funds being tight..seems like everyone in my little world are taking vacations, my girls included. Middle daughter got back the middle of March from spending 3 months in Thailand and surrounding areas. Eldest daughter as I write this is spending a month in the Caribbean, and so many others are off to Mexico and such...but if there is any way you could swing it I really think you should go...little getaways help gives us all a new perspective on things...it clears our head and hopefully gives us an idea on how to deal with things.

I Doug and I couldn't afford the time away primarily due to the house rebuild, but we did manage to sneak in a weekend away in Ucluelet and that was the best thing we could have done for ourselves...we really needed to rejuevenate ourselves.

Hope you are able to figure something out...and wouldn't it be nice to be picked up in a limo!