Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Big Pile!

Okay -I think I've about had it up to my eyeballs now!

Between the junk in my personal life that I mentioned in a previous post -like yesterday -and the spam stuff coming through in what seems to be a comment per hour to my blog by spammers -I feel like I am totally floating in a sea of crap!

The spammers really annoy the living daylights out of me though. All these anonymous comments that, for openers, make no sense whatsoever -some are even in foreign languages or hieroglyphics -so what on earth good does it do to slap junk like that on someone's blog then?

If the pile of spam comments keeps collecting at the rate it has been, it won't be long before I'm gonna need some help -big help -like perhaps a skid steer just in order to roll these things up and out and away from my blog, from my computer!

Thankfully, I do have a comment moderation thing set up so they aren't actually landing on my blog and I can separate and segregate them then, but even so, it has to be one of the absolute most annoying things pertaining to computers, online stuff and e-mail, etc.

No comments: