Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ON a mission.

Here's the other video I was trying to upload.

A little explanation here as to what was going on.

Kurtis usually calls Mandy "Unny" -which in his language translates to "Honey." If Mandy disappears out of the room, he tends to go on a search and destroy mission, looking for her and often, he will go to the foot of the stairs, look up towards the second floor and call out "Unny, unny?" Sometimes, he shortens it and just calls out for "UN" -or "Hon."

He had been walking around the living room the other night looking for Mandy (his mother, ya know) and had been calling her so she decided to try to catch this on video. Well, we ended up with this -Kurtis just walking around, scratching his head and Mandy calling "Honey, Unny" in hopes he would repeat after her. He apparently was into an "if I ignore this noise, it will go away" kind of mood, I guess.

But I think the video is still cute anyway. Enjoy!



10 comments:

Maggie May said...

Very cute!
He probably thinks you are all stark raving! LOL!

Morgan Mandel said...

Too cute! He does look a little confused.

It's hard to capture moments on video. They slip away so fast.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com
http://acmeauthorslink.blogspot.com

Dianne said...

he looks so perplexed :)

he probably does think you're all nuts - that makes me laugh

Dr.John said...

Kids never say cute things when you want them to.
That is one cute kid.

Sweetie said...

Jeni, I love the video. He has the most questioning look on his face - like "What is going on?"
Hugs,
Sweetie

terri said...

Oh, he is GOOD at ignoring!

Anonymous said...

I liked the whole set of videos. Think Kurt can teach me all about NASCAR?

Paula said...

Very cute! Looks to me like he just wants to be left along! I really like the Nascar video too. My husband would get a big kick out of that~

Theresa said...

congrats on the video, I know everytime I try to load one, it takes me forever to remember how to do it.

Curtis looks soooo big! and so cute too!

Amazing Gracie said...

Me too! I'm video-challenged...
Thanks for looking at my sky!
We've been extremely fortunate to get to see Hawai'i. Now, we're statistics. My hubman was laid off and at 65, doesn't expect to find anything else. But we're still lucky to have each other...
~~~Blessings~~~