Monday, December 22, 2008

Pretty Soon...

Time once again for my weekly dose of Bushisms. As the title of the post says, "pretty soon" this will all be a thing of the past -history! With that said, let's move right along and see what great things are in this week's group of spectacular sayings by the great DUBYA!

Monday, December 22, 2008 - 29 days left

"We look forward to hearing your vision, so we can more better do our job. That's what I'm telling you."
--Gulfport, Missouri, 2005

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 28 days left

"I'm not the expert on how the Iraqi people think, because I live in America, where it's nice and safe and secure."
--Washington, D.C., 2004

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 -27 days left

"We will make sure our troops have all that is necessary to complete their missions. That's why I went to the Congress last September and proposed fundamental --supplemental funding, which is money for armor and body parts and ammunition and fuel."
--Erie, Pennsylvania, 2004

Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 26 days left

Deputy White House Chief of Staff, Karl Rove's birthday, 1950

"As people do better, they start voting like Republicans--unless they have too much education and vote Democratic..."
Karl Rove

Friday, December 26, 2008 - 25 days left

"I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch and the legislative brnach. I assured all four of these leaders that I know the difference, and that difference is they pass the laws and I execute them."
--Washington, D.C., December 2000

Saturday and Sunday, December 27 and 28, 2008 - 24 days left and 23 days left

"Dick Cheney and I do not want this nation to be in a recession. We want anybody who can find work to be able to find work."
--60 Minutes II, December 2000

And that does it for this week. Just over three weeks to go and I guess I'll have to find something else to poke fun at then. Somehow, I'm thinking it just won't quite be the same though.

No comments: