Monday, August 11, 2008

News Flash!!!

Well, I have no clue what I did but apparently I did something and it must have been right because now, my reader is showing my blog as being updated again!

Go figure!

And if anyone ever does figure out what in blazes I touched that made it spring back to life, please let me know so I can have that information available to put into use should the situation ever rear its ugly head again!

The funny thing though is that this morning, I was having a small (unrelated) problem with my sitemeter and I sent a message to their help service about it. Within an hour, I received an e-mail from them saying they were in receipt of my note and problems and would get back to me after checking things out.

About a half-hour ago, I got an e-mail from sitemeter telling me they had made the corrections needed and all was up and functional there again.

But you know, it has been 11 days since I first had a problem with my reader and which I had logged the problem into Google's "help forum" -which should, in my opinion, have the name changed there to their "UNhelpful Forum" because I have received no response whatsoever from them to any of my posts there asking for help in fixing this -their lovely product!

Methinks Blogger should set up a bonafide Tech Support area where people can ask -and receive -answers from someone other than relying on the lovely forum which may or may not -usually not -glean you any answers or support in getting your problems fixed!

Just my opinion there folks. Anyone else agree with my take on their methodology?

No comments: