Monday, June 18, 2007

Connect The People

My blogging buddy Mau up in Canada made a comment on my post below titled "Auld Lang Syne" which has a photo of all but three of my classmates who attended our recent class reunion two weeks ago that she thought it would be fun for readers to try to identify classmates of mine from old-old photos compared to our recent group photo. That might take some tricky manipulation of photos and such here but I thought what the heck, let's give it a try!

So what I'm going to do here is post some moldy-oldy photos of a few of my classmates and see how many of you can identify that person by looking at the group photo in the earlier post and the names I have shown on that post of everyone in the big picture. Are you ready for the challenge? You can label your answers in the comments by first pic, second pic, etc, etc. Here goes!

1 2
3
4
5
6
7 & 8

Pictures 1 thru 6 are senior photos, the bottom photo -well, it's just a big older. These two girls grew up side by side - and no, neither one of them is me, but they were my next door neighbors and childhood playmates as I lived on the other side of the girl to the right on the picture.

Have fun!

And, if identifying people from old photos (who you don't probably know in the first place) to pictures of them today as shown on a post two below this one isn't a fun thing for you, the only other thing I have to offer today is this Bushism for tomorrow -June 19, 2007. I can't give you the one for today as it seems someone has dared to rip a page out of my calendar -again!!!

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe, and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right." - Rome, Italy; July 22, 2001.

Wonder what it is that he actually believes, don't you?

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Picture 1 reminded me of myself when I was in high school.