Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Proof Is In The Pudding!

As you can see, I tried something new here today - a photo insert!

Since you've all heard me talk -incessantly at times too, as I freely admit - about my two little grandchildren who live with me, I thought I'd give a try at posting a photo of them today in my blog.

So here you are - I'm introducing the world to my two youngest grandchildren - Maya Kirsten, who is named after her great-great-great grandmother and whose name SHOULD have been spelled MAJA to reflect the Swedish spelling but her mother was afraid no one would be able to figure out how to pronounce it! However, we still have problems with the pronunciation anyway as some want to call her MIA, others like to think it is said as MAY-YA but it is pronounced as MY-A. Hope that clarifies that for once and for all.

The little guy in the pictures is my sweet little man, Kurtis Tyne, who just turned eight months yesterday. (His big sister, Miss Maya, was three in October!

And, Grammy here is yes, very, very proud of both of them as well as their older cousin, my little prince, Alexander William, who is all of nine years old now and I will have to go on a search and destroy mission to find a photo of him that I can post here too - just to show off that this old lady has managed to acquire three of the best-looking little ones around! For sure, they are!

Don't you agree with me?

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh they are both so CUTE!!!!! No wonder you're so proud of them!