Saturday, March 06, 2010

Ready to Party!

Thanks to fellow blogger -Gene Bach (Turning the Pages of Life) I got the information I did have but apparently misplaced and which I needed to know how to put a YouTube video in here on my blog!

So, with no further adieu, here's the video of Maya and Kurtis -singing, swaying and just plain bouncing away to a song they both really enjoy listening to.

My apologies for the stiff neck you may get near the end -where Mandy turned the camera so she could film Maya AND her fancy boots. Gotta love that kid's tastes in apparel though, don't 'cha?




1 comment:

Travis Cody said...

Not only was the video cute, but I wasn't aware that Gene had come back to the blog community. I recently cleaned out a lot of defunct blog links in my reader, so I didn't have his link anymore.

Thanks!