Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Message In a B ottle


This is part of a meme set up by Mimi, the Queen of the Memes and although I am terrible about memes in general and memes that require me to monkey around with images like this one above, here's my bottle and the message I've been sharing for the month of April.

Here's the message I would really have liked to be able to shrink to fit in the bottle (box) though but I have nary a clue as to how one would do that!


But, just telling someone on some island, someplace, where this bottle may wash up that I LOVE someone with Autism is gonna have to do it for now.


9 comments:

Linda said...

I think that's a fabulous message!

the mother of this lot said...

A lovely message Jeni!

Leigh Russell said...

Hi Jeni and thank you for visiting my blog. I answered you there.

I Still don't know what a meme is! Keep sending those bottles. Anything dropped in the water sends out ripples... I think a lot of ignorance about people who are different is based on fear.

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Great message in a bottle!

Keith said...

Awesome Jeni! So when is your big walk? It's the 12th isn't it?

Keep on keeping people informed!

Peace!
Keith

Mimi Lenox said...

What a great message. I am honored to toss this in the blog ocean. Proud, in fact.

Thank you.
Mimi

Mimi said...

Your message bottle is now afloat in the vast blogosphere ocean. You are Message In a Bottle #227.
Feel free to toss in a bottle whenever you feel the urge to send a message. The blog ocean is always open. You never know what might wash ashore.

Message In a Bottle #227

Mimi said...

Oops. Wrong link. Try this.

http://sendmessageinabottle.blogspot.com/2008/04/message-in-bottle-227.html

SandyCarlson said...

Your bottle made it to my shore. God bless!